Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Part IV: Twenty Thousand Millimetres On the Sea

It was already twenty thousand hours wasted on the ship. We were a good 20 metres away from the jetty. I still did not get to see the bunny wunny. I was one of the 300 Triceratan Bears squashed into room 192083 trying to sleep, but too squashed to do so.

I thought of the bunny wunny day and night, thinking how my best friend was doing. I hoped it was fine. I wondered when we would reach the Triceratan Island. So I decided to complain about the slow progress to the captain. I know it’s quite fast already, but not fast enough for me not to get bored. I’m a very exciting bear, but with a not so exciting life. So I must improve it further.

It took me a short 2 hours to find the captain as the control house was only 20 millimetres away from the cabin. The captain was a fine baby bird. He was one baby bird of the flock of baby birds that was his crew. The baby birds all tweeted at me. I requested to see the captain. The captain tweeted at me. So I started complaining, “You know your ship is very slow? Can faster?” So he tweeted and flew around my head, saying something like we were on low speed.

Then after that the ship was turned on to full speed, and we zoomed through the sea, till disaster struck 2 miles away, which is 2 minutes later. The Triceraship struck Spongebob’s durian under the sea with a loud conk. Water started pouring into the front cabins below. The durian swayed dangerously and threatened to topple over. Spongebob ran out of the durian with Gary in his hands, screaming loudly. The durian toppled. Spongebob complained. Gary cried. And I remembered.

My poor bunny wunny friend is in the front cabin! I was horrified. I must save it, and it’s now or never. I don’t care! Following that, I raced down to the front cabin, eager to save my bunny friend in danger.

_/TTT\_
l_@_@_l
(beep)

No comments: