Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Part III: A Life Saved

Father talked all day with his clients. His clients were of many different sizes, from the mediocre gobbly weiqi seed to us, the fat Triceratan Bears. Many times I tried to hint to him that I did not enjoy anything at all. He ignored me and continued gossiping about how strong his ship was with his clients. I was totally heartbroken.

I decided I had no reason to live unless God wanted me to. I would dive off the ship into the cold waters, and if I froze to death, let it be. If I live, then I live. It’s not too late now, and I can still swim back to the jetty. It has been a good long 5 hours and we are 5 millimetres from the jetty, a great progress made by the ship. I wonder if I can swim that much. Sobbing like a extreme emo bear, I ran uncontrollably to the back of the ship. There I leaned over the side, hypnotized by the eddying swirls of the fruit punch beneath me.

Just then, a bunny wunny hopped up to me and pulled me back. How it managed to despite my weight, I do not know. How it looked like? Well, all bunny wunnies look the same – a ‘lame’ face they give everyone. This one was no exception. It said, “why you suicide? LAME!” and then it gave an extreme ‘-_-’ face. Some attitude! I was expecting a bear in shiny armour who willingly let me confide in him! But what is this LAME bunny wunny doing here?

I thought and thought, I did not know what to say. Then it went ‘-_-’ again. Not that it ever stops doing that. It said, “Let’s be friends.” Sure sounds like furbie. But we became best friends. I owed him a life because he saved mine. Sorry, it’s an ‘it’, not a ‘he’. And we had a very good night after it rescued me. We played a fool in the ship playground and jumped down from the mast. It was really fun. Then my father came along. Uh oh. Disaster.

“What are you doing here with a bunny wunny? Do you not know they spread bad diseases? They spread rabbii…rabbii…rabbits! Whatever disease is that!” Then I was cruelly towed away by my cruel father. I looked sadly back at the bunny wunny. It was, as usual, making the ‘-_-’ face.

I wonder how I could repay a nonchalant, single-emotion bunny wunny.

_/TTT\_
l_@_@_l
(beep)

No comments: