Friday, December 7, 2007

Adventure

One day, the Prezident of Zonkonia wanted to meet up with me, the Triceratan. Instead of taking a peaceful bulletpig ride(The extremely fast flying pig with wings) to our world, he tried to show off by arriving through Teleport. I was snoring away with a sandwich on my head when suddenly there was a loud Pop and he materialised in front of me. Silly old man. Probably thought his way of arrival was ohh soo grand. Then he started boasting about Zonkonia with all its Zonkonians with Ninety-nine horns on their head and some ridiculous thingamagijs. I plugged my ears. When I finally unplugged them, he started criticising the Triceratan Island.

"What eees theees? All theees fat bears paddling around weef goggles and pants??? Fat bears cannot wear goggles or pants!!! and what eees thees wabbit thingy that keeps frowning at mee? and Sometimes can hear dono wad poit toit poit soit koit den can hear some silly bird call?? soo noiseey. This world ees full of silly nonsense. I bet euu can't do something great like meee. I can teleport. I can eeven summon a troop of ants, euu know."

Enuff is Enuff. Thus, In my loudest voice possible, I called out, "POIIIT POIIT POIIIIIIT!!!!!!"
Just then, the Prezident of Zonkonia snorted in dismay. A flock of dancing Triceratan Bears had emerged lazily from the ground and were slowly tunneling upwards out of the floor. And where had they emerged from? Right Below the Prezident of Zonkonia, of course!!! The Prezident was being lifted up on the Bears' heads. I was so delighted at the Prezident's misfortune. I praised the Bears. The Bears in turn were very delighted with my praises, so they did a vigorous Triceravictory Dance. The bears have an excellent sense of balance, and they continued dancing with the Prezident still stuck on top of their heads. The Prezident of Zonkonia decided never to boast about summoning ants again.

P.S. the Prezident of Zonkonia mended the hole in my office as I threatened to summon a flock of Baby Birds that would lift him up my the ears if he didn't.


Bunny
Wunny
El
Tee

No comments: