Monday, February 4, 2008

how to detect a emo bear

how to detect an emo bear. if u do, NEVER approach or go near it. if it attempts to shorten the distance between it and you, maintain a balance of 'yin' and 'yang' by backing towards the opposite direction, preferably slightly faster than the hazardous object. When a comfortable distance away from the emo bear, you are advised to run immediately AWAY from the bear.

Here’s how to detect an emo bear. You can by its speech: “Go away, don’t talk to me”; “Don’t say my name unnecessarily”; “life is a big ball of crap”; “my name’s not (insert self’s name here)”; “I’m not friending you”; “I’m gonna chop myself”

you can also by its actions: (attempts to chop oneself); (attempts to cry at everything); (cries at everything); (cries); (becomes a self butcher); (shrieks shrilly when they cry)...etc.etc.

WARNING: in case you come in contact with an emo bear, please, do the opposite of the above to prevent the spread of the emo virus. THE ABOVE IS THE ONLY CURE! so do it or die of suicide/self butchering.

~*self crashing car*~
_/TTT\_
l_@_@_l
(beep)

No comments: